We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxis in Worcester

Wickford, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
48 reviews
Taxis in Worcester

Coming to Worcester for 2 hours by train (to kill time between connections). Can anyone please advise on location of taxi ranks (apart from the two stations)and any local firms to recommend?

7 replies to this topic
Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
23 reviews
1. Re: Taxis in Worcester

Cathedral Cars. Main taxi rank in Worcester is close to McDonalds/ opposite the Slug and Lettuce

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
24 reviews
2. Re: Taxis in Worcester

There's also a taxi rank literally outside foregate street station

Birmingham, United...
2 posts
3. Re: Taxis in Worcester

I personally prefer City Taxis. They are reliable friendly and don't take the mick with fares. They can pick u up from either station if u call them. As others have said there are taxi ranks but then u don't k ow which taxi firm u may get so I play it safe and use these guys

Worcestershire
Level Contributor
2 posts
52 reviews
4. Re: Taxis in Worcester

Would avoid Cathedral Cars at all costs. Let me down on my wedding day and have never apologised.

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
2,973 posts
299 reviews
5. Re: Taxis in Worcester

Does uber operate in the area ?

England, United...
Level Contributor
3,533 posts
195 reviews
6. Re: Taxis in Worcester

Just out of interest, what would you do with two hours with a taxi that you couldn’t do without one? Both stations are pretty central.

Edited: 27 August 2018, 01:31
Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
2,973 posts
299 reviews
7. Re: Taxis in Worcester

I'd highly recommend Associated Taxis. Phone number - 01905 763939.

We used them numerous times during our stay in the Worcester area and they were great. Pleasant drivers & clean vehicles. Each time they'd text me to acknowledge the booking and then again to let me know our car had arrived and was waiting for us.

Couldn't fault them.

Edited: 01 October 2018, 12:44
Reply to: Taxis in Worcester
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Worcester
Recent Conversations