We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

British Camp. Malvern Hills

Sutton Coldfield...
Level Contributor
9 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
British Camp. Malvern Hills

Been to Great Malvern many times and walked to the top of the hills but always make the journey to Malvern by train. Is there car parking available near British Camp and then to make the rest of the journey by foot and if so, how long does it take?. Never walked the other side of the hills before. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Malvern
Malvern
Malvern Hills, UK
Malvern Hills
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Worcestershire Beacon
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Great Malvern Priory
Sacred & Religious Sites
6 replies to this topic
Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,394 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: British Camp. Malvern Hills

Yes there is (paying) parking. Maybe half an hour from the car park one way

2. Re: British Camp. Malvern Hills

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 05 April 2015, 22:27

Malvern
Level Contributor
32 posts
331 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: British Camp. Malvern Hills

There is a large car park at the foot of the British Camp, it is pay and display and although I don't know the exact costs it is quite reasonable I believe. Be sure to visit the little cafe shack over the road that does delicious food and drinks or if you want something more substantial you have the hotel also opposite the car park where you can get meals and drinks throughout the day, but the shack is superb. It is a pleasant walk to the top of the British Camp and a safe walk even for those who aren't to good on their feet, it will probably take you about 20 minutes easy walking with some great views from the top. There are also toilets near the car park.

Sutton Coldfield...
Level Contributor
9 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: British Camp. Malvern Hills

Thanks

Seaford, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: British Camp. Malvern Hills

Car Park now £4 as at Dec 2017 for a day`s parking - look around near the car park and there are other parking possibilities...

1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: British Camp. Malvern Hills

I'm trying to find out if the lodge is still in the grounds of winds point the ex cadburys house only a no of years ago I lived there I remember miss annie summers was the housekeeper for the cadburu family also my mother was the cook the school I attended was chase county I wonder if thiers enybody who could help me

Reply to: British Camp. Malvern Hills
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Malvern
More Malvern Topics