We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review of Exclusive Airports - private airport transfer

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
667 posts
153 reviews
104 helpful votes
Review of Exclusive Airports - private airport transfer
Save

When I was researching our recent trip to the UK in March/April I wanted to find a company that did airport transfers that I could rely on. We were a family of 2 parents, 2 kids and a grandma and I needed to know someone would definitely be there to pick us up. I also had wanted to book a transfer from the flat we were renting in Notting Hill to Kings Cross Station on the day we were catching the train to Scotland.

I felt in "searching" the forums there was many mixed reviews of companies so I wanted to come back now that my trip is over and review Exclusive Airports who are the company I ended up using.

I have to say they were very good. The drivers were where they said they would be at the designated time and I was really pleased with the service. As well as the good service, I felt their pricing was extremely reasonable. The cars were newish and very clean. Exactly what you want from a private car/van transfer.

I hope this can help someone else unsure about who to go with. I highly recommend Exclusive Airports.

Boston...
Level Contributor
24 posts
4 reviews
2 helpful votes
1. Re: Review of Exclusive Airports - private airport transfer
Save

Thank you for posting your review as we have arranged both airport journeys with Exclusive Airport Transfers based on previous TA postings. Glad to read a recent positive one. Also, we had to make a change (had already prebooked and prepaid), and used their 24 hour online assistance. Had a response within minutes.

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
667 posts
153 reviews
104 helpful votes
2. Re: Review of Exclusive Airports - private airport transfer
Save

Jstrip10 - well I'm sure you will be very happy with them.

Rastatt, Germany
Level Contributor
4 posts
26 reviews
41 helpful votes
3. Re: Review of Exclusive Airports - private airport transfer
Save

Thank you for the review, Ms_ShuttergirlfromOz. Like jstrip10, I'm also glad to read a new report about this service. I am about to book a transfer from London to LHR and I decided to go with Exclusive Airports. It would be nice if you could post your review here, where people compare many transfer services:

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g186338-i17-k4886933-o60-POLL_Airport_Car_Service-London_England.html

Spotswood, New...
Level Contributor
12 posts
53 reviews
24 helpful votes
4. Re: Review of Exclusive Airports - private airport transfer
Save

I, too, booked with Exclusive... arriving at Heathrow on Sat. morn...

I appreciate people posting positive reviews... :D

melbourne, australia
Level Contributor
486 posts
5. Re: Review of Exclusive Airports - private airport transfer
Save

Hi there,

just wondering if you booked online and prepaid with a credit card or paid cash to the driver?

thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
841 posts
47 reviews
22 helpful votes
6. Re: Review of Exclusive Airports - private airport transfer
Save

I, too have used them and was extremely happy with service. I booked on line at a discounted price, prepaid with credit card. My travelling companions were leaving from a different terminal, was no extra to drop off at both terminals.

melbourne, australia
Level Contributor
486 posts
7. Re: Review of Exclusive Airports - private airport transfer
Save

thanks for that, think I will go with them

Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
10 helpful votes
8. Re: Review of Exclusive Airports - private airport transfer
Save

Thanks for the post! Been searching for one!

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
2,111 posts
51 reviews
59 helpful votes
9. Re: Review of Exclusive Airports - private airport transfer
Save

Thanks so much Ms_ShuttergirlfromOz.....I have decided to use a private airport transfer to our apartment in South Ken this year rather than the schlepp with luggage on the piccadilly line and was wondering which one to use. Now I know - thanks again for sharing:)

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
473 reviews
269 helpful votes
10. Re: Review of Exclusive Airports - private airport transfer
Save

one more endorsement for exclusive airports--we used them for both transfers--from and to the airport. on apr 28th Sunday when we landed in the morning the driver was at the costa coffee as mentioned with our name plate. we did not have to change 20 pound notes we got from the cash points as he had change. for the ride back we prepaid availing the 5 pound discount--just 24 pounds for the return journey on May 9th and both the drivers were very courteous and helped with our luggage

© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.