We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TALF pub meet Sunday September 23rd 2012 - the details

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,152 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
TALF pub meet Sunday September 23rd 2012 - the details

Apologies for the delay but here are the details regarding our next pub meet to be held at The Lamb in Bloomsbury. As requested we will meet from 6.00pm so that those with things to see and do later that evening can join us.

The Date: Sundau September 23rd

The Address: The Lamb, 94 Lambs Conduit Street, London WC1N 3LZ from 6.00pm.

Directions: From Russell Square: Turn right out the tube station on Bernard Street then take the first right into Grenville Street and then left into Guilford Street. Go past the hospital and Lambs Conduit Street is the first right, you'll see the pub on the left-hand side of the road.

From Holborn: leave by the side exit and turn right up High Holborn. cross the road and take the first left up Red Lion Street. Walk up Red Lion Street, cross the main road and carry straight on up Lamb's Conduit Street. After a short while, you'll see the pub on your right.

We normally try to grab one of the large tables towards the back left of the pub on the way to the patio and toilets. If the weather is good (it's September so bring a cardigan!) then we could also head for the patio out the back. Look for the TALF sign.

So far the following have said they will come along: Leagle, Aliidh, Mez3000, vnrose 52, joewilliam, nolatiger and IlovelondonandNYC. All others (locals or visitors) will of course be made most welcome but please post below if you plan on joining us so I can try to reserve a big enough table.

Nijmegen...
Level Contributor
3,430 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TALF pub meet Sunday September 23rd 2012 - the details

Bump since this was on page two.

Have a lovely time and I hopenI can make the October meet!

Ossett, United...
Level Contributor
2,934 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TALF pub meet Sunday September 23rd 2012 - the details

Lovely bubbly.

London
Level Contributor
508 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TALF pub meet Sunday September 23rd 2012 - the details

Yep I'm coming along

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
45 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TALF pub meet Sunday September 23rd 2012 - the details

Bumping this just to be nice. I don't get to London until Saturday, September 29th and sadly will miss this. Again :-(

Hope you all have a lovely time!

Maybe someday.... Regards, bunny

5. Re: TALF pub meet Sunday September 23rd 2012 - the details

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 04 September 2012, 17:05
Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,152 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TALF pub meet Sunday September 23rd 2012 - the details

Bunny,

If you are here in early October then there might be another meet should enough people be around. I will start a new thread for that month soon so watch this space...well watch that space but you know what I mean!

Steamboat Springs...
Level Contributor
943 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: TALF pub meet Sunday September 23rd 2012 - the details

Just to get my vote in early for Oct, arriving 13, departing 22.

Cheers

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
45 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: TALF pub meet Sunday September 23rd 2012 - the details

AdamH,

How kind of you to respond. We (myself and Mr. Bunny) arrive September 29th and depart October 7 (my second trip - his first). Thought it might be too soon to hope for another meet. I do know what you mean by watching the thread!

I will do so and do genuinely hope everyone has a wonderful evening!

Excited regards! bunny

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,661 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: TALF pub meet Sunday September 23rd 2012 - the details

Alan, we won't be able to make it this year (schedule conflict), but I want to thank you for arranging these events. On our last visit (late September 2010), The TALF meet may have been the best thing we did in London. We were charmed at the hospitality of the Londoners at the meet.

We hope to see you all before long. -- Steve and Karen

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
11,123 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: TALF pub meet Sunday September 23rd 2012 - the details

Confirming I'll be there. :-)