We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brompton House Apartments

london
Level Contributor
4 posts
35 reviews
Brompton House Apartments

Hi,

Has anyone used Brompton House Apartments? Their website is www.bromptonhouse.org. Looks good but not sure if they are legit? What is your experience with them?

Thanks!

Best Seller
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
5,783 Reviews
from US$ 120.20*
Best Seller
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath with Pub...
2,290 Reviews
from US$ 110.50*
US$ 122.80
Watford, United...
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
44,303 posts
54 reviews
1. Re: Brompton House Apartments

I don't know the company but the website looks kosher, they use a local landline phone number and they accept credit cards.

Hopefully this will serve as a bump and someone who has actually used them will spot this and comment.

Venice
1 post
1 review
2. Re: Brompton House Apartments

I've used them a few times now. Great apartments in Kensington or Chelsea. Helpful staff. Run by an ex lawyer I think. They even gave me the phone number of their bank before I made the transfer so I could check them out!

3. Re: Brompton House Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2010, 09:48