We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dining out

toronto,canada
Level Contributor
389 posts
128 reviews
Save Topic
dining out

going to see Jersery Boys in london on march 19/10(prince edward theatre) was looking for a nice restaurant to eat before the show that is very close??money is not an object.

thanks

coco45

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,258 reviews
from US$ 127.10*
Likely To Sell Out
Making of Harry Potter Round-Trip...
457 reviews
from US$ 105.70*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
2,086 reviews
from US$ 150.00*
Special Offer
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
464 reviews
from US$ 302.10*
US$ 335.60
Hitchin, United...
Level Contributor
8,561 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dining out

Arbutus on Frith Street is probably the best choice in the area if you have a decent budget... but if money literally is no object then you might like to try to secure a table at L'Atelier de Joel Roubichon on West Street. Early booking is essential for both restaurants.

If you don't manage a booking at either, all is not lost as it's just about the most restaurant saturated area of town... there are many dozens of good, medium budget places.

London, United...
Level Contributor
10,097 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dining out

I rather like Incognico at 117 Shaftesbury Avenue., a very short walk away.

toronto,canada
Level Contributor
389 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dining out

thanks for the info I will check out their websites...any suggestions for a good breakfast on a sunday? I've heard the Woelsley(not sure if that is spelt correctly?)

coco45

4. Re: dining out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2010, 12:46