We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London accommodation

Ireland
Level Contributor
11 posts
166 reviews
London accommodation

Can anybody advise me re reasonable accommodation in central London - for 2 adults and 2 teenagers 17 and 14. We would like to be central - close to shops and tourist things like Buckingham Palace. We plan to be there 3/4 nights and either apartments or hotels would be fine. Haven't got dates sorted yet but it will be midweek. Any info appreciated.

Nebraska
Level Contributor
5,940 posts
1 review
1. Re: London accommodation

When my husband and I traveled with our two grown daughters, we rented a 2-bedroom flat. It was great to have the kitchen and the extra electrical outlets for their myriad of hairstyling appliances and electronic equipment. Plus, unlike many cities, you can stay in any number of London neighborhoods because with the fabulous public transportation system (tube and bus) you can get to all the tourist sites you want to, quickly and easily.

Aus
4 posts
2. Re: London accommodation

http://www.grangehotels.com/

I have stayed in Grange Hotels in Pimlico and White Hall and both good, inc. breakfast. Really cheap for what you get (all very very central).

p.s. really comfy beds.

London, United...
Level Contributor
11,395 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: London accommodation

1) What's your budget

2) Do you have a more specific list of things you are planning to see and do? There isn't one specific tourist zone.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
33,614 posts
17 reviews
4. Re: London accommodation

Check www.wotif.com for accommodation in central London

Ireland
Level Contributor
11 posts
166 reviews
5. Re: London accommodation

Thanks for the info - much appreciated.

Ireland
Level Contributor
11 posts
166 reviews
6. Re: London accommodation

Thank you for your information -much appreciated

7. Re: London accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2010, 09:49