We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arsenal Tickets

Mission Viejo...
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Arsenal Tickets

Hey Guys, I’m going to be in London in March. I’ll be visiting from the USA and want to see an Arsenal game.

How does someone from the US buy tickets? I want to be legit because I’ve read the EPL really regulates tickets and I don’t want to buy some only to find out I can’t use them.

Thanks.

22 replies to this topic
paris london
Level Contributor
5,609 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Arsenal Tickets

It's called the Premier League (many people in the UK won't understand the term EPL) and it doesn't regulate tickets. Subject to (general) law it's up to the individual clubs who they allow to sell tickets on their behalf and who they let in. The club website should be your first port of call - you can see the authorised agents here: https:/…overseas-ticket-access

You will also see that Arsenal are not selling March tickets to anyone yet. You will also see that for most matches currently on sale, regular tickets can only be bought on the club's own site by members. If the authorised agents don't have tickets for your match (highly likely) you may be able to get hospitality tickets from the club. These include a seat and refreshments. These tickets are a way for the club to make money, so the price of the hospitality ticket exceeds the combined value of the seat and refreshments.

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
13,789 posts
43 reviews
2. Re: Arsenal Tickets

You could try this one which is genuine

Www.arsenalamerica.com

Mission Viejo...
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: Arsenal Tickets

Thank you. I will check with the club.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
5,783 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: Arsenal Tickets

Also bear in mind that, whilst the fixtures will currently be shown mostly as 3pm on Saturday (there are occasional midweek games), the Saturday games can be moved for live TV coverage for anything from Friday evening through different times on Saturday or Sunday to Monday evening.

So you should leave your trip flexible enough to cover this. Live TV games will I imagine not be selected for March until the New Year.

There may also be midweek European games in March if Arsenal stay in the competition. Tickets for these games may be easier to obtain, but you won't know if there is one until a few weeks before the date. Arsenal are in the Europa League, which usually happens on Thursdays, but could also be on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
7,570 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Arsenal Tickets

<< I want to see an Arsenal game. >>

Why ? I'm going to be doing some painting in the new year. You can watch that dry, it will more exciting.

Edited: 20 October 2018, 21:14
London, United...
Level Contributor
3,819 posts
280 reviews
6. Re: Arsenal Tickets

9 wins in a row Amos..

East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
10 reviews
7. Re: Arsenal Tickets

>>> Arsenal are in the Europa League, which usually happens on Thursdays, but could also be on Tuesday or Wednesday. <<<

Europa League matches in March ( and every month prior ) will be played on Thursdays, Champions League games are played Tuesday or Wednesday.

https:/…index.html

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,932 posts
361 reviews
8. Re: Arsenal Tickets

+1 Amos

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
64 posts
9. Re: Arsenal Tickets

Simple..get red membership and u in....Amos wanna paint my wall