We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Graham Norton Show

Bullhead City...
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Graham Norton Show

I'm certain to regret this, but just have to ask. Is the Graham Norton Show taped in London and if so, how does one get tickets to attend? Going to be there in last Saturday in October. His show is the only UK show I watch (youtube) and rank it above the existing ones in the States these days. Hilarious to me.

Best Seller
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
5,783 Reviews
from US$ 120.00*
Best Seller
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath with Pub...
2,290 Reviews
from US$ 110.30*
US$ 122.60
12 replies to this topic
Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
34,968 posts
1 review
1. Re: Graham Norton Show

https:/…

Southampton, UK
Level Contributor
1,904 posts
33 reviews
2. Re: Graham Norton Show

It is now made in West London at White City. Details for the next series have not been released. Keep an eye on this site:

www.sroaudiences.com/application.asp…

As with most TV shows, tickets are free. However because of that more tickets than seats are issued. Therefore it is vital to arrive well before the door opening time. Excatly how long is difficult to say and depends how keen you are to seee the show. At least an hour, I think. If you cannot get in you will get priority tickets for another date.

However, contact the ticket issuer and promise that you will attend and you might be lucky to get priority tickets for the date you want, especially if you say you are on holiday in the UK. No guarantees that this will work.

Even if you have priority tickets be prepared to wait outside for some time where there may be no protection from the weather and no toilets. Food and drink is unlikely to be available in the studio once you get in. Recording takes longer than what you see on screen, as first there is a warm-up comedian, and there may be parts of the show that need to be re-shot.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
501 posts
1 review
3. Re: Graham Norton Show

It's shown in the UK on a Friday night after being recorded on the Thursday.

Edited: 08 June 2018, 14:38
Geraldton, Australia
Level Contributor
131 posts
15 reviews
4. Re: Graham Norton Show

Don’t get your hopes up. I tried to get tickets for the current season taping now and submitted as soon as they were available I included notes that we were in holidays from Aus and we didnt get a response at all. Bummer because Hubby and I were really hoping to go as we love the show.

London, England
Level Contributor
9,772 posts
75 reviews
5. Re: Graham Norton Show

I've been to a recording twice, but have applied since and never been lucky enough to get a ticket.

It's made by Hatrick Productions so you could look on their webpage.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,666 posts
293 reviews
6. Re: Graham Norton Show

You have great taste:) Love Graham Norton. Good luck !

Bullhead City...
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
7. Re: Graham Norton Show

Bummer ! I'll be in the air flying to London on Thursday night and in the air flying home to Las Vegas on the following Thursday night. Really love this show. Should have planned a longer stay. :-( Thank you all for the great responses.

Edited: 08 June 2018, 18:03
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,624 posts
208 reviews
8. Re: Graham Norton Show

My heart bleeds for you. If this pile of carp is better than anything you have in the USA then my advice would be to sell your TV.

Southampton, UK
Level Contributor
1,904 posts
33 reviews
9. Re: Graham Norton Show

Post 5 is wrong. It is made by SO TV which used to be owned by Graham Norton until the company was bought by ITV Studios several years ago. The show was made at the ITV studios on the South Bank until recently. The studios are being demolished to make way for ITV offices.

www.sotelevision.co.uk/

London, England
Level Contributor
9,772 posts
75 reviews
10. Re: Graham Norton Show

1948mike

Yes, my mistake, getting it confused with HIGNFY.

Reply to: Graham Norton Show
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted