We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday carvery in Hastings

Nottingham
Level Contributor
79 posts
139 reviews
Save Topic
Sunday carvery in Hastings

Are there any pubs / restaurants in central Hastings that do a quality Sunday carvery? We will be on foot and staying in the Old Town area. Thanks

Winchelsea, United...
Destination Expert
for West Sussex, East Sussex
Level Contributor
6,276 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunday carvery in Hastings

Sorry Notts girls, the carvery that I know of is up on the hill and I'm guessing you don't have cars to go to The Lodge at Winchelsea or a decent country pub.

Fish and chips ?

Mike

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunday carvery in Hastings

The Best carvery you will get in Hastings even the surrounding area would be in the East Hastings Angling Club, (right opposite the lifeboat station) On the last Sunday of every month, though you will have to be quick as word has got round and you will have to book,only runs 12-2pm so be early, i love my Sunday roast and have tried loads of places but this one definitely tops it. Hope you get a booking !.

3. Re: Sunday carvery in Hastings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2018, 19:48
Get answers to your questions about Hastings