We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good place to book parking at Gatwick ?

Brighton, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Good place to book parking at Gatwick ?

Hi,

Where is a good place to book parking at Gatwick. There are so many sites out there to choose from ?

Diesel

UK
Destination Expert
for Sorrento
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good place to book parking at Gatwick ?

We always use the APH off-airport car park. Maybe you could find cheaper but we find them efficient and the shuttle buses frequent.

aph.com/parking/…

Brighton, England
Level Contributor
1,263 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good place to book parking at Gatwick ?

We always go on ebay and use gatwickparkinggatwick. Reliable safe and a lot cheaper than others.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
31,211 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Good place to book parking at Gatwick ?

I always use Google and see which company offers the best deal for my circumstances. But check for reviews of car parks and companies

Croydon, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Good place to book parking at Gatwick ?

Hi,

I have just used UKAP, which seemd to be chaeper than the others, but there are alot about

http://uk-airport-car-parking.com/

PanAm

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
409 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good place to book parking at Gatwick ?

Cophall Farm for me.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,376 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good place to book parking at Gatwick ?

Hi, just a simple question if you catch a thameslink train they'll stop at Gatwick, don't know wether it would be cheaper or if it'll work for you to take the train and leave the car at home.

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos, Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,380 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Good place to book parking at Gatwick ?

Try www.looking4parking.com. They do a meet and greet service which we have used loads of times, and its usually cheaper than any of the others (including the park and rides) . You drive to departures and they meet you , on your return you just call them as you get your luggage and they are waiting outside. Simples!

8. Re: Good place to book parking at Gatwick ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 16:45