We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 days with 7yr old mid August

Blackpool
Level Contributor
132 posts
22 reviews
3 days with 7yr old mid August

Hello from one seaside town to another :)

Always wanted to come to Brighton but never have until now.. can't wait and come in 2 weeks. We r staying in hastings, then on way will stop at beachy head and then onto Brighton ( after here got Windsor and Lego land for 2 days).

So had a quick look and think we will do the under cliff walk.. well some of it but not sure on other walks? The police cells museum looks cool so think we will do that.

Any other suggestions for walks or other fun things for a 7yr old (obviously going to do beach, pier and arcades which will be like home lol) and for me any real ale pubs that u can recommend or pubs with real history as love them.

Appreciated any suggestions. just hope this weather continues

1 reply
UK
Level Contributor
163 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: 3 days with 7yr old mid August

There's the toy museum right near the station and the Volks Electric Railway on the seafront. If the weather is decent the i360 is an option.

I'm not a ale drinker but I belive the Evening Star near the station and Basketmakers Arms in the North Laines are well thought of.

Reply to: 3 days with 7yr old mid August
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted