We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen party accomadation needed near bournemouth

Shropshire
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hen party accomadation needed near bournemouth

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help I am looking for ideas of hen party self catering properties near Bournemouth that preferably have a swimming pool for 20 people but am struggling to find anything, it could be Hampshire as long as it's no more than 30mins drive to Bournemouth? Please any help much appreciated Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen party accomadation needed near bournemouth

Laguna Hotel? Although not sure how big their swimming pool is?

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
3,115 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen party accomadation needed near bournemouth

The Grand, The West Cliff Inn or the Queens Hotel and Spa cater for large groups and do discounts on rooms for large bookings, but I don't know any hotel that would do self-catering. The best deals will be out of season and for 2 nights.

Otherwise you could arrange a picnic in The New Forest, on the Beach or organise a Sea Life Centre party.

kent
Level Contributor
234 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hen party accomadation needed near bournemouth

Have a look at the holidaylettings web site for Bournemouth where private owners advertise.

You can only put in a max of 15 people but with the right dates you can find party sizes up to 32.

example for 25

holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/…7022744

kent
Level Contributor
234 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hen party accomadation needed near bournemouth

If you are still looking I came across this 27 person house today. The Yellow Stone Beech House.

On the West Cliff and the web site shows a photo of the Marriott Hotel's swimming pool which is nearby, possibly they have a deal with them to use it

www.yellowstonesbeachhouse.co.uk/

Reply to: Hen party accomadation needed near bournemouth
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted