We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Torquay 2016

London, England...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Torquay 2016

I've been reading the old messages about people wanting to move to Torquay . Here i am now in that position. Fed up with London we are selling up and on the move.We are not bothered with schools as we have no children , are in our late 40's and would like somewhere with sea views but quiet but with a bit of a social thing going on. Any help much appreciated.Has Torquay declined since the last messages from 6 years ago?

Mentioned in this post
Torquay
Torquay
English Riviera, UK
London
London
England, UK
Level Contributor
300 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Torquay 2016

This will be kicked off Helen as its not travel related. Maybe repost as a more travel related post. You can effectively ask the same question pretending you're a holidaymaker!

Dartmouth, United...
Level Contributor
632 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Torquay 2016

Not sure how long this post will remain on here, but I would advise you to travel down before making any firm decisions regarding relocation choice. Torquay would not be top of my list. Have a look at Brixham and Teignmouth/Shaldon/Dawlish .

Mentioned in this post
Torquay
Torquay
English Riviera, UK
Brixham
Brixham
English Riviera, UK
Teignmouth
Teignmouth
Devon, UK
Dawlish
Dawlish
Devon, UK
London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Torquay 2016

i am also thinking of travelling along the coast to Dartmouth, will stop at Torquay and love to hear any other suggestions.

Mentioned in this post
Dartmouth
Dartmouth
Devon, UK
Torquay
Torquay
English Riviera, UK
4. Re: Torquay 2016

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2016, 12:05