We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toure sands

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Toure sands

I have just completed our 4th cricket tour to Torquay and again found it a very welcoming town, the only complaint is to ask why the beach and sea is full of wet wipes or toilet paper surely in 2014 this could be taken care of with a tractor rake, the locals should get onto the council,when the tide is out they are every where.

The joke was that an artist was drawing in the sand, advertising a new bar, he could have been put to better use.

rgds

c.a.green

Mentioned in this post
Torquay
Torquay
English Riviera, UK
Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
352 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toure sands

I understand the beaches are cleaned by tractor on a rota basis over the whole of torbay, so i think they get to each beach about once a week during the holiday season.

Very sorry to hear that it was in such a state when you visited, the beaches and water are normally in much better condition than that.

I know a torbay councilor, so will be sure to mention your complaint.

I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay.

2. Re: Toure sands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2015, 09:46