We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended Hotels /Guesthouses doing half board

North West England...
Level Contributor
2,083 posts
27 reviews
Recommended Hotels /Guesthouses doing half board

Havn't been to Torquay for quite a while .

The guest house we used to stay at has changed owners and now they only do B&B .

Any recommendations for the present time gratefully received .

Teignmouth, United...
Level Contributor
489 posts
176 reviews
1. Re: Recommended Hotels /Guesthouses doing half board

Suggest that you check out the reviews section and go from there...

Everyone's taste is different..

ATB,J.

wales
Level Contributor
646 posts
85 reviews
2. Re: Recommended Hotels /Guesthouses doing half board

On travel republic the Imperial, Palace and Balmoral shows half board if you stop a certain amount of nights.

Edited: 28 June 2012, 14:57
Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
352 posts
67 reviews
3. Re: Recommended Hotels /Guesthouses doing half board

I agree, hard to recommend places to you if we dont know your budget, style, or must haves........ Let us know more.

North West England...
Level Contributor
2,083 posts
27 reviews
4. Re: Recommended Hotels /Guesthouses doing half board

I did state recommendations ?

I was just hoping someone seeing this topic who has actually stayed at a particular hotel catering half board could recommend it .

Not others saying try this site etc. Because you wouldn't know what it was like would you ?

5. Re: Recommended Hotels /Guesthouses doing half board

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2012, 00:29
Cardiff Wales
Level Contributor
442 posts
23 reviews
6. Re: Recommended Hotels /Guesthouses doing half board

i really like the imperial but it is up a hill and may not suit you - check their website its now called puma hotels and only 500.00 to stay there for 3 nights!!! lol

rasmataz
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
7. Re: Recommended Hotels /Guesthouses doing half board

My husband and I have stayed in a few places in torquay and always stay half board got a few lemons though, i didnt rate the imperial highly at all to be honest. i have to say the balmoral hotel was the best one ive stayed in, the room was a little small but we could have upgraded apparently. The food was absoloutly fantastic !!!!!, good value (we paid £270 in total for three nights) for what you get including a big ole cheese board, i read their reviews and most comment about how good the food is hence my decision to book.

Edited: 15 September 2012, 16:59
8. Re: Recommended Hotels /Guesthouses doing half board

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 18:49
Get answers to your questions about Torquay