The week after Easter we'll be travelling with a campervan from Bristol to Lands End with our 17 year old.
We're interested in nature and the arts. I've been reading many reviews and the top-to-do-lists, but need some advise in making the right choices, in terms of weather conditions around April and also in view of our teen....
So far I've put following stops on the list for our trip to Lands End.
- Gweek, National Seal Sanctuary
- The Eden Project
- Porthcurno, Minack Theathre - we've booked tickets for Titanic already
- Falmouth, Trebah Garden
- Boscastle Witchcraft Museum
- Penzance, Penlee Museum
1. Are there any other towns, places or nature parks / walks that you personally would go for in addition or instead of the above list??
2. Does anyone have good suggestions as to nice places to stay with the campervan?
All suggestions are welcome :-) Thank you.Edited: 02 March 2012, 22:08