We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shop able to unlock phones chester

jersey
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
Shop able to unlock phones chester

Hi sent my daughter back to uni from jersey with her sisters old I phone but unfortunately it's locked into Vodafone phone so she is unable to use her 02 SIM card in it and is without her phone does anyone know of a shop which can unlock phones in the town many thanks

Christine

UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
4,076 posts
16 reviews
1. Re: Shop able to unlock phones chester

I believe there is, or was, a place on Frodsham Street called Gadget Master that unlocked. Have to admit I walked up Frodsham SAtreet yesterday but can't say whether I saw it or not.

I am sure any phone shop on Eastgate Street will be able to point her in the direction of somewhere that can oblige

Edited: 04 October 2013, 21:20
UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
4,076 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Shop able to unlock phones chester

Apologies for typos. Editing causes more problems than it cures!

jersey
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
3. Re: Shop able to unlock phones chester

Thanks so much will send her there tomorrow x

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,526 posts
183 reviews
4. Re: Shop able to unlock phones chester

Radio Shack on Northgate Street.

Chester
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Shop able to unlock phones chester

Swop shop on brook street, across the road from Kash, these guys are excellent and will sort it whilst you wait.

6. Re: Shop able to unlock phones chester

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2014, 10:49
Get answers to your questions about Chester
Recent Conversations