We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from liverpool airport to Chester

malta
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Transport from liverpool airport to Chester

Hi. I am arriving at liverpool at 23.00 then need to get to Chester. I don't think I will make it with a train as I think last train is at 24.00. Any one knows? What would cost of a taxi be approximately?

Mentioned in this post
Chester
Chester
Cheshire, UK
UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
4,028 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from liverpool airport to Chester

You can expect to pay upwards of £49- £45 probably more at that time of night . You would have to

Rebook for that price. If you try to just get a taxi when you arrive it will be mire

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
19,291 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from liverpool airport to Chester

You will definitely miss the last train from Liverpool Central to Chester which is at 23.59.

Even if your plane lands on time it will be a rush to get through arrivals and then to get a taxi into Liverpool city centre to catch the train.

So it will have to be a taxi.

It will be a lot cheaper to pre-book a private hire cab than to take a black hackney cab from outside JLA to Chester.

I can't help with taxi companies I'm afraid.

Mentioned in this post
Liverpool
Liverpool
Merseyside, UK
Chester
Chester
Cheshire, UK
UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
4,028 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from liverpool airport to Chester

Sorry wouldn't let me edit. I meant 'prebook' not rebook of course. Google for taxi firms and ask several for quotes before you decide

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,509 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport from liverpool airport to Chester

You could try this: http://www.taxis-in-chester.co.uk/

5. Re: Transport from liverpool airport to Chester

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2014, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Chester
Recent Conversations