We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice breakfast in Chester?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
54 reviews
Nice breakfast in Chester?

Hi,

Could you advice a nice place in the city centre of Chester to have breakfast on a Sunday morning?

Thank you!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
821 posts
21 reviews
1. Re: Nice breakfast in Chester?

My favourite place for breakfast is Eggs Benedict at Carluccio's in Bridge street, think they open at 9 on Sunday, Weatherspoons in Foregate street are open. Sunday difficult as places open later.

www.carluccios.com/menus/chester/breakfast

UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
4,076 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Nice breakfast in Chester?

Not sure about how long you can wait for breakfast and whether you want full English or not but Zuger's on St John's Street is very popular with friends of mine. They do toasties, omelettes, pastries etc

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
1,637 posts
22 reviews
3. Re: Nice breakfast in Chester?

I was in Chester earlier this year, we had breakfast at Cafe Gate. Highly recommended!!

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186233-…

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
54 reviews
4. Re: Nice breakfast in Chester?

Thanks for the suggestions, it'll be helpful :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
344 posts
21 reviews
5. Re: Nice breakfast in Chester?

Here are some interesting suggestions: http://www.tastecheshire.com/places-to-eat.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
6. Re: Nice breakfast in Chester?

Marmalade on northgate street, every time!

Chester Uk
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: Nice breakfast in Chester?

Don't know if you need for breakfast in Chester is still current?

As suggested Marmalade Northgate Street is good as is the Red Lion next door although it was only

11-12 am ; these hours may now have been extended.

Linenhall Watergate St i understand do a good breakfast as do Bar Lounge but none of the last mentioned open particularly early-10-10.30.

Correct me if I am wrong.

8. Re: Nice breakfast in Chester?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2014, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Chester
Recent Conversations