We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liverpool & Chester report -

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
3,390 posts
82 reviews
Liverpool & Chester report -

Chester we sure had a hard time getting to you with the rains and flooding. I was bound and determined though and we finally did make it. Not as long as I would have wanted but something's better than nothing I always say.

our trip went as follows:

London, Liverpool, Chester, than Julie's who lives near Liverpool, a flight to Dublin, than later train to Galway. Les joined us ladies in the Liverpool and Chester leg. Brave man !

Here is his trip report on my travel blog. Great humor and sensitivity , think u will enjoy :)

…wordpress.com/2012/…

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,553 posts
200 reviews
1. Re: Liverpool & Chester report -

Very amusing, though not a lot about Chester!

The weather was exceptionally awful that week, you have my sympathies. I had just got back from Sicily, and then had a day in London planned when the train lines were in the process of being washed away.

Maybe you will return some day and spend more time in Chester when the sun shines?

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,227 posts
258 reviews
2. Re: Liverpool & Chester report -

Penny .. they missed a whole day in Chester due to the flooding, when they arrived we only had 5 hours in Chester. I tried to show them as much as possible, even big chunks of the Walls were closed off. But the little time we had was great.

3. Re: Liverpool & Chester report -

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2013, 14:45
Get answers to your questions about Chester
Recent Conversations