We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

30th birthday venue

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
30th birthday venue

It's my 30th birthday in November and i'm looking for a not too expensive venue to hold a party in Chester?

Ideally I want one where I can provide my own food but its not essential, not sure on numbers yet, maybe 40-60?

Exclusive bar would be preferable too?

Also my birthday is on a Friday :)

Thanks

Edited: 19 August 2012, 23:05
A T
Cheshire
Level Contributor
332 posts
176 reviews
1. Re: 30th birthday venue

The Cellar on City Road have a downstairs room which can be booked for private parties. Has it's own bar, not sure if they will let you do your own catering.

UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
4,088 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: 30th birthday venue

The Guildhall? They allow you to self cater if you wish. Not sure about bar arrangements but I have attended a dinner there and we definitely had a bar

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
198 reviews
3. Re: 30th birthday venue

I've been to a couple of do's there too and there defnitely was a bar. Also you used to be able to hire Stanley Palace, from the Council I think. No idea what the arrangement is there. My son has been to some gigs at the Deaf Centre, which is a nice building not too far from town or Telfords, see

dsnonline.co.uk/getattachment/Deaf-Community…

and here's Stanley Palace: http://stanleypalace.com/

Hope they help.

Chester
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: 30th birthday venue

Plus 1 for city bar, had some good nights in there

5. Re: 30th birthday venue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2013, 09:45
Get answers to your questions about Chester
Recent Conversations