We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner Boat cruise

LaSalle, Canada
Level Contributor
43 posts
30 reviews
Dinner Boat cruise

My sister was in Chester years ago and told me about dinner on an evening boat cruise. It was small but very nice. My wife and I are going to be in Chester in June and we would love to do this if it is still happening. Anyone know if this is still available?

Thanks

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
176 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Dinner Boat cruise

check out this link

http://www.millhotel.com/lunch-dinner-cruises

UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
4,090 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Dinner Boat cruise

Agree it was probably the Mill Hotel canal cruise they went on. There is also www.chesterboat.co.uk who do cruises on the river. They do a barbecue and disco cruise each Saturday if that is to your taste.

England
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
1 review
3. Re: Dinner Boat cruise

Canal boat cruise through Mill Hotel (on their converted barge) is a very pleasant evening, you can finish off your night in their main restaurant, with music and dancing. Recommended.

Edited: 25 March 2012, 15:19
LaSalle, Canada
Level Contributor
43 posts
30 reviews
4. Re: Dinner Boat cruise

Thank you all. Perfect

5. Re: Dinner Boat cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 14:47
Get answers to your questions about Chester
Recent Conversations