We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Chester for Course @ Trafford Hall

Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Visiting Chester for Course @ Trafford Hall

Hi there, I wondered if anyone could give me information re somewhere close to Chester station to eat, as I will be arriving around 7pm tonight. I have limited mobility and will be trying to heave a case with me. Unfortunately Trafford Hall do not do evening meals. Any help would be appreciated.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
178 posts
104 reviews
1. Re: Visiting Chester for Course @ Trafford Hall

There's the Town Crier pub just opposite the station.

greatukpubsandbars.co.uk/thetowncrierchester/

Depends what you're looking for. You'll need transport to Trafford Hall and better restaurants are in the opposite direction in the town centre.

Best of luck in your search

DMB

UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
4,088 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Visiting Chester for Course @ Trafford Hall

I see the Town Crier has already been suggested.

There are several Indian and cheaper eating places on Brook Street about 300-400 yards from the station (turn right as you leave the main exit).

However, as you have limited mobility you may be better getting a taxi and going to one of the chain restaurant /pubs en route to Trafford Hall- or even one of the restaurants on Hoole Road which is on your route also. You would need a second taxi then to get to Trafford Hall.

Incidentally Trafford Hall do do evening meals as a rule. Is it because you are arriving too late for the evening meal?

3. Re: Visiting Chester for Course @ Trafford Hall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 23:47
Get answers to your questions about Chester
Recent Conversations