We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chester on a Sunday night

Mansfield, United...
1 post
Chester on a Sunday night

Anyone know what the nightlife in Chester centre is like on a Sunday evening. We are a couple in our thirties so typically want a meal and 2-3 pubs up to midnight,don’t want any pubs where we are the only ones sat in them!

3 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Chester on a Sunday night

Hi, I have found chester a bit quite on a Sunday night, as there’s not much going on, however if you’re prepared to jump on the Merseyrail train to Liverpool takes about 40 minutes, and get off at Liverpool central station there’s plenty of pubs with entertainment, and you can get the return train back for midnight, hope this helps

UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
4,092 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Chester on a Sunday night

I am not a lubber and clubbed but I do know that most, is not all pubs in the city centre , will close at 11 pm on Sunday., though Telfords Warehouse down at he canal basin is open until 12.30am. There are, however, several cocktail bars/ clubs especially a.ong Watergate Street that are open until 1 a. Or 2 am even on Sunday/Monday night

. You should not have a problem finding somewhere to eat earlier in the evening

Edited: 26 September 2018, 00:24
UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
4,092 posts
17 reviews
3. Re: Chester on a Sunday night

Sorry meant pubber and clubber.. I blame autocorrect! Though some of the other typos must be my clumsy fingers

Edited: 26 September 2018, 00:26
Reply to: Chester on a Sunday night
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Chester
Recent Conversations