We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites Location

3 posts
Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites Location

Hi all,

Traveling from Australia on a 3 month trip across USA, Canada, Mexico for my honeymoon. Wanted to stay and explore Lake Tahoe and came across the 'Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites' as a potential stay for 3 nights. Interested in checking out Mt. Tallac Trail and Emerald bay as well as being a short distance from restaurants and nightlife. Wondering if staying at the Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites would be a good location to work from. If not any suggestions around $150-$250 a night at the end of July 2017.

All help much appreciated!

Long Barn...
Level Contributor
4,717 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites Location

Wow- that is quite a Honeymoon. congratulations. !!

Yes, i think the Postmarc would work for you. This motel has been recently remodeled and I have heard good things. It used to be the Fantasy Inn that had a tired theme. The Postmarc is on a busy road, but I don't think it should bother you. As I remember Chevy's is next door and a Red Hut (great breakfast) is just west of the motel. This location will give you an easy exit to the west shore of Lake Tahoe.

Long Barn...
Level Contributor
4,717 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites Location

Cal Trans usually has a Web Camera pointed at the Postmarc, but I see it is now pointing straight down at the pavement. Hopefully they will fix it. Camera is Ski Run Blvd and Hwy 50.

Also you may be interested in the heavenly village Web Cameras- a few blocks east of the Postmarc.

dot.ca.gov/dist3/departments/traffic/cameras/

www.theshopsatheavenly.com/webcams.php?cam=3

3 posts
3. Re: Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites Location

Thanks for your reply, great! Yeah big trip we want to see it all :) Yeah busy road is fine, we were looking for somewhere we could have things to do at night but also trek in the day. Thanks again.

4. Re: Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites Location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2017, 10:49
Get answers to your questions about South Lake Tahoe