We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort or place with pool for a party

Level Contributor
107 posts
8 reviews
Resort or place with pool for a party

Hi all! My family and I will be visiting in January 2018. We're planning to throw a simple birthday party for my 3-year old son. Looking for an affordable resort or place that has a pool where we can have the party and being our own food. We'll be staying in Lila but willing to travel.

7 replies to this topic
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
3,164 posts
81 reviews
1. Re: Resort or place with pool for a party

You did not mention anything about a beach so i think Bohol Tropics Resort in Tagbilaran ,will be very suitable for you...

But u do need to ask them on their facebook page or via website if u can bring your own food along... i am not sure abt this...

A well-taken care of place..

Edited: 17 July 2017, 08:39
melbourne
Level Contributor
3,368 posts
62 reviews
2. Re: Resort or place with pool for a party

Please specify your budget, as affordable to you may mean a different thing to affordable to me.

Bohol La Roca is a cheap hotel in Tagbilran with a pool. As above, you would need to ask the management if you can bring your own food

Leyte Island...
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
11,947 posts
53 reviews
3. Re: Resort or place with pool for a party

I know the perfect place if you happen to visit Cebu City

I am not sure about the Bohol Tropics Option. Last time I tried to stay there they were full. I asked if I could pay to use the pool and they said no, they don't allow that any more.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
3,164 posts
81 reviews
4. Re: Resort or place with pool for a party

Sorry OP..

I did not interprete your question correctly earlier...

You are not going to stay at the resort & you are also not going to pay to consume the food that the Resort may have & can provide? Is that correct?

Then you are just going to pay for rental of the resort's pool area & have a party..

I think most resorts certainly won't want their inhouse room occupants to have no access to the pool or amenities because non occupants are having a party..

My own guesthouses in Bohol & Cebu strictly prohibited that..

No $$ for them to earn anyway...

& ya, now i am pretty sure BigJim is correct & Bohol Tropics Resort will not agree to let use their pool area & not eat their food.. & they have to clear up after u finish partying..

Sorry i interpreted your question wrongly earlier...

Cebu City...
Level Contributor
2,261 posts
52 reviews
5. Re: Resort or place with pool for a party

Your best option is Badiang Spring in Valencia.

Cebu City...
Level Contributor
2,261 posts
52 reviews
6. Re: Resort or place with pool for a party

Both La Roca and Bohol Tropics does not allow bringing of foods from outside. Badiang Spring will allow bringing of food. You just rent a cottage and thats it.

Level Contributor
107 posts
8 reviews
7. Re: Resort or place with pool for a party

I guess just looking for a flexible place but sounds like most resorts won't allow bring your own food.

Place I'm thinking is renting out a place for the day or one night and have the party. If not a resort, probably a house. Maybe a public beach would be an option too.

Reply to: Resort or place with pool for a party
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bohol Province