We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Regency Villas, Barham

luton
Level Contributor
38 posts
46 reviews
Regency Villas, Barham

I would like to know of places to go nearby, shops, restaurant and pubs and bus/trains from this area please. Any information will be greatly appreciated please

3 replies to this topic
Canterbury, United...
Destination Expert
for Canterbury
Level Contributor
4,312 posts
196 reviews
1. Re: Regency Villas, Barham

Regency Villas is on the Broome Park country estate, as I'm sure you're aware if you've checked the website. It's off the main Canterbury to Folkestone road, in between the village of Barham and the tiny village of Denton but about a mile from each. Denton has a pub on the main road (The Jackdaw) which has good reviews for food, though I've only been for a drink - it has a nice garden.

I think there's a bus stop near the main entrance to Broome Park, this is the Stagecoach bus route 16 called Stagecoach Gold which is a frequent service from Canterbury to Folkestone.

For everything you need head into Canterbury which is not far away. This is also where the nearest train stations are.

In between is the village of Bridge where there are a couple of pubs.

Broome Park also has an onsite restaurant I believe, currently called Callister's.

Edited: 04 June 2015, 23:37
Loughton, United...
Level Contributor
6,834 posts
391 reviews
2. Re: Regency Villas, Barham

Elham, to the south, is a delightful townlet. And Folkestone is well worth a look round, if you block out the Burstin Hotel from your sight.

luton
Level Contributor
38 posts
46 reviews
3. Re: Regency Villas, Barham

Hi thanks for replying and giving info about the area

Reply to: Regency Villas, Barham
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Barham
Recent Conversations