We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Campeche to Xpujil

Level Contributor
82 posts
10 reviews
From Campeche to Xpujil

Hi,

Getting from Campeche to Xpujil , beside the ADO bus , is there any other option (bus , shuttle van , shared taxi , etc.)?

How much is it for each option?

Best Wishes.

5 replies to this topic
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
641 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: From Campeche to Xpujil

We just returned and travelled Campeche to Xpujil last week...ADO bus was our route...I think there was only 1 each day...left at 2pm...arrived 6:15ishpm.

There will be a 2nd class bus but those schedules are not found online and are posted at the terminal. You would have to check at the station when you are there.

We ended up not wanting to wait for the ADO 6ishpm departure when we left Xpujil to Chetumal. We thought we'd be stuck with that but there were a few 2nd class buses to choose from for our departure day. I know there were some from Xpujil station to Campeche so there would likely be a few from Campeche to Xpujil but again; you'll have to check at the station to get the times. As for taxi I wouldn't think so...but I cannot comment on that!

As for cost; check on the ADO website as the cost changes (kinda like flight seats) but it really wasn't that much for the 2 of us.

If you're going to Xpujil to get to Calakmul...don't miss it!! It's a long trip but well worth it!!

Save travels!

Sunny

Edited: 23 November 2017, 07:59
Level Contributor
82 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: From Campeche to Xpujil

@SunnySunnyTime

thank you very much for your reply.

Could you please tell me about the weather in Campeche ,Xpujil & Campeche in November ?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
641 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: From Campeche to Xpujil

Campeche/Palenque/Xpujil all pretty similar temps high 20's - shorts/tshirts during the day...evening too. The only time a long sleeve shirt was needed was on the bus because there is air con. And humid too!! We had a few overnight showers...don't recall that we saw any rain during the day.

Any questions, feel free to ask. Been to Mexico quite a few times - this time it was a ruins trip and we saw lots - started in Mexico City 4 nights - then flew to Villahermosa - morning ADO shuttle to Palenque 2 nights - then bus to Campeche 2 nights - bus to Merida 3 nights - bus back to Campeche 1 night - bus to Xpujil 2 nights - bus to Chetumal 1 night - flew back to Mexico CIty.

Wish we were still there!

have fun!

Sunny

Level Contributor
82 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: From Campeche to Xpujil

Thank you very much Sunny.

Jalisco, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Rincon de Guayabitos
Level Contributor
5,353 posts
16 reviews
5. Re: From Campeche to Xpujil

As an example here are the average numbers for Palenque over the last 36 years in November:

Day Highs = 30℃

Day Lows = 21℃

Humidity = 90%

Edited: 23 November 2017, 21:38
Reply to: From Campeche to Xpujil
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Campeche
More Campeche Topics