We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trips from Lovina

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Day trips from Lovina

Hi,

Just wondering whether it's possible to do a day trip to the lake bratan area from Lovina or whether people have other recomendations for day trips? Is it possible to do this trip on moped or best to rent a driver? Is Munduk possible as a day trip too? We will definitely be doing a trip to Menjangan but would also like to explore some other areas in the vicinity.

Dave

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
572 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trips from Lovina

Yes if you go through Singaraja to Bedugal,Lake Bratan, you can stop at the Candi Kunning markets, vistit the Botanical Gardens, ropes Course,suculant glasshouse & orcard garden, then come back via Munduk and stop in at the Hot Springs and Buddist Temple. This would be a full day. You can do this in either direction.

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,746 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day trips from Lovina

If you are staying in Lovina yes these are all easily accessible.

You would need to go back through th mountain to get to Lake Bratan and from Lovina would take about 45 minutes.

As it is through the mountain (windey and hair pin bends), I would most definately hire a driver and if you are looking for a recommended one, I prefer Leo (from the drivers list).

I would do the Hot springs and Buddhist temple together...half day.

On the way to Menganan, you could stop at the Pearl Place if it interested you.

3. Re: Day trips from Lovina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 04:10
Get answers to your questions about Lovina Beach
Recent Conversations