We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel suggestion in Krabi

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
28 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel suggestion in Krabi

In November I am going to Thailand for my honeymoon. We planned to stay in Krabi for the last 5 days just to relax the last days of our trip. We are trying to decide which hotel to stay. I saw the Rayavadee and Phulay Bat, but checking on the reviews I am really in doubt if this would be a good choice. We are looking for a beautiful calm place, with great food and service, where we could rest and at the same time with an easy access to day tour to visit other beaches nearby.

Any recommendation would be appreciated.

Best,

Mentioned in this post
Krabi Town
Krabi Town
Krabi Province, Thailand
Rayavadee Resort
Rayavadee Resort
2,063 Reviews
Railay Beach, Thailand
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
5 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel suggestion in Krabi

try Centara Grand? its peaceful, with a good view. can take a ferry out to Ao Nang for shopping/island hopping.

Just got back from a 5D4N stay there, wonderful.

Mentioned in this post
Ao Nang
Ao Nang
Krabi Town, Thailand
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel suggestion in Krabi

Or the Pimalai on Koh Lanta, that's just wonderful, we stayed there as part of our tour of the region with Andaman Sky, who got us a good price at Pimalai and one of the better Deluxe rooms too.

Mentioned in this post
Pimalai Resort and Spa
Pimalai Resort and Spa
2,335 Reviews
Ko Lanta, Thailand
Lanta
Lanta
48 Reviews
Ko Lanta, Thailand
3. Re: Hotel suggestion in Krabi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2015, 09:45