We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which tour to go - 12w pregnant with a 20mo toddler

kl, malaysia
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
which tour to go - 12w pregnant with a 20mo toddler

Hi,

i will be staying in Railay Bay resort for 3d2n, mid January. i hope the climate and the sea will be friendly by then.

i was wondering which tour should i go with the condition of me being 12weeks of pregnant and a 20mo toddler. should i take speedboat or tailboat or anything else?

i will bring along life jacket for my toddler.

is the tour available in railay?

oh, my husband wil be tagged along btw.

thanks in advance

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,744 posts
69 reviews
1. Re: which tour to go - 12w pregnant with a 20mo toddler

Hi, you (and others) probably won't like my response but I think it would be irresponsible to take such a young human out on a boat trip. (I am not calling you irresponsible btw).

I thought the general consensus was that a parents role is to protect their children, not expose them to potential dangers?

Perhaps you could consider hiring a nanny or babysitter for the day of your proposed trip, so that you and your husband can enjoy the day without needing to be worried about the safety of your toddler out on the waters.

Cheers.

2. Re: which tour to go - 12w pregnant with a 20mo toddler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2013, 15:46