We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to stay in Railay Beach

London, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
152 reviews
Places to stay in Railay Beach

Hello

Can anyone recommend anywhere to stay in Krabi? i would like to go there for about a week around Christmas, I've been told that Railay Beach is really nice. I am travelling on my own so I don't want to stay in a resort, I'd like to stay somewhere where I would meet a few new people. I would like somewhere reasonably priced too.

Any advice appreciated!

Thanks

Emma

Krabi Town, Thailand
Level Contributor
19 posts
1. Re: Places to stay in Railay Beach

Try to stay at Railay West location: Railay Bay Resort, Railay Village and Sand Sea Resort. You compare prices from OTA as AGODA, Expedia.com and see review from TripAdvisor.

Railay West is the best beach in Krabi. White soft sandy beach and crystal clear water.

Hope to welcome you at Railay.

Timmy

ILoveRailayBay

Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
9 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: Places to stay in Railay Beach

We are in the area first week of october. Reading on the railay bay home page that a close by hotel is undergoing reconstruction. How much is this affecting the 'paradise feeling'?

Regards, Andreas

Krabi
Level Contributor
21 posts
3. Re: Places to stay in Railay Beach

็Construction is under going at Sand Sea Resort. However, it is not much effected for those who stay in Railay Suite Cottage/ Railay Privacy Cottage and Railay Deluxe Cottage. November, i think they will tend to complete.

Cheers,

Timmy

ILoveRailayBay

4. Re: Places to stay in Railay Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2013, 14:45
Get answers to your questions about Railay Beach