We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oriental Escape Tours

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Oriental Escape Tours

Hello!

My husband and I are thinking about booking tours through Oriental Escape company. Is this a reliable tour company, and is it worth the money?

Thanks!

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oriental Escape Tours

I have just returned from Bangkok. I have booked a safary world, aquarium at siam paragon and Muang Boran tour with them. in one word GREAT. puncual, professional, the guide at muang boran was terrific. I will definitely use them again.

Fairfax, Virginia
Level Contributor
2 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oriental Escape Tours

I recently went on a day tour of the Grand Palace and several Buddhist watts with Oriental Escape Tours. I was very pleased!. The guide, nicknamed Rabbit, was prompt, professional and knowledgable. He did an outstanding job and my son and I were very pleased. The transportation was cool and comfortable and always had cold water and cool washcloths for the extreme heat. The price was reasonable and included the delicious buffet lunch, transportation, entrance fees and highway tolls. I would highly recommend this tour service and would encourage you to ask for "Rabbit" as your tour guide. He is most knowledgable, pleasant and very accommodating. Wishing you happy travels in Thailand!

Edited: 20 July 2012, 23:39
3. Re: Oriental Escape Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2013, 10:47