We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flooding in Railayt Beach and Ao Nang

Sydney, Australia
1 post
1 review
Flooding in Railayt Beach and Ao Nang

Any updates on the weather and any flood damage in and around Railay and Ao Nang beaches,arriving in two wks....

Cheers Rob/Sydney.

Miami Beach, Florida
1 post
1. Re: Flooding in Railayt Beach and Ao Nang

Ill be there in 2 weeks as well staying from 24-25th. wondering about this myself. Did railay get hit bad?

Frederikssund
Level Contributor
1 post
47 reviews
2. Re: Flooding in Railayt Beach and Ao Nang

Going to Ao Nang from the 23th, so hope to hear something about the conditions there as well...

london
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: Flooding in Railayt Beach and Ao Nang

any news?? i am travelling to aonang next week and desperately want to know what the conditions are like???

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
4. Re: Flooding in Railayt Beach and Ao Nang

www.tmd.go.th/en/province.php… for the weather and forecasts. There were no floods, but a large landslide away from the tourist areas. Reading through the various Krabi forums might have answered these questions already.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11 posts
142 reviews
5. Re: Flooding in Railayt Beach and Ao Nang

Hi, i am heading to Railay Beach in the next 2-3 days. Can anyone help update on the weather there? UK has issued travel advisory against flooding and landslide there. Wondering if I should go ahead with my travel plans. Would appreciate any updates on the situation there. Thanks!

Edited: 08 January 2012, 19:40
Collingwood, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
40 reviews
6. Re: Flooding in Railayt Beach and Ao Nang

Graciepapa...you should be there by now...what's the update? We're supposed to head out too in a couple more days...

7. Re: Flooding in Railayt Beach and Ao Nang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2013, 15:46
Get answers to your questions about Railay Beach