We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting from Senggigi to Gili T

Adelaide, Australia
14 posts
Save Topic
getting from Senggigi to Gili T

Hi Guys,

My wife and I are travelling around Lombok in January. We have booked most of our time in Gili T but since we arrive in mataram we thought it would be worth staying a night in Senggigi before hand so that we arent rushing about to make it to a boat etc.

I've booked us in to stay at the mascot beach hotel, and my question to you guys is what is the best way to get from senggigi to Gili T? I've read that Bangsal is a real hassle these days and it can be avoided by getting a boat from Senggigi. Is this true and if so, how should i go about organising this? Would it be best to organise it when we arrive or pre-book something beforehand? Who is a good boat-hire company to choose and what am I looking at cost wise to make the one way trip?

Thanks in advance!

Matt

Mentioned in this post
Lombok
Lombok
West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
Gili Islands
Gili Islands
Lombok, Indonesia
Senggigi
Senggigi
Lombok, Indonesia
1. Re: getting from Senggigi to Gili T

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2012, 15:50