We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October 17

Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
105 posts
11 reviews
October 17

Hello all & happy holidays ...I haven't wanted to ask any questions and start planning too soon as we aren't actually going to Disney until 21st October next year , I was going to get Christmas out of the way first , but want to be on the ball with fast passes ADRs etc , so we are a cast of 4 , me , oh and 2 little boys ..we are staying in the beach club and have free Disney dinning , we want to go to the MMNSSHP on Halloween night so I'm aware I'll need to book that up as soon as tickets are realised , any ideas when this happens?? And am I right in saying that as we are staying in a Disney hotel we can book things earlier ?? Many thanks in advance 😊

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
3,702 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: October 17

You posted on the Central Florida forum.

You may have more people read your post if you repost on the Orlando forum and give it a different title.

Maybe "When can I book MMNSSHP for October 2017"

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,769 posts
2. Re: October 17

This year tickets went on sale toward the beginning of May

Staying at a Disney hotel does give an edge for bookings. For FastPass+ it's 60 days ahead versus 30 days for offsite. For Dining reservations it's 180 days in advance for everyone, but those staying onsite can do 10 days worth once they hit 180 days before their check in day. Those offsite have to go day by day.

3. Re: October 17

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2017, 10:47