We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dooars Trip

Kolkata, India
Level Contributor
461 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
Dooars Trip

Hi I wish to visit dooars for 7 days-- In Jan Mid'12. Suggest how I should make my itienary.

Jersey City, New...
Level Contributor
60 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dooars Trip

Hello,

Although I dont have in detailed idea about Doors trip...but as I have planned my itenary for last week of Jan 2012, I can share it with you...

day 1: Stay in Mutri river lodge in Gorumara

day 2: stay in Hollong Forest Bunglow in Jaldapara

day3: stay in jayanti

day4: Stay in Buxa tiger reserve.

I will stay there for 4N/5D. As you have couple of days more in your hand so I think you can cover many more places.

Thanks,

AmritaRoy

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,878 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dooars Trip

Iandyou,

Day 1 – Arrival Bagdogra Airport & transfer to Murti, after lunch -Gorumara / Overnight in Lataguri.

Day 2 – Visit Gorumara/Chapramari.

Day 3 – After lunch transfer to Samsing/Suntalekhola day at leisure.

Day 4 – Bindu & Jaldhaka. Overnight in Paren.

Day 5 – After breakfast transfer to Borodabari via Chillapata forest.

Day 6 – Transfer to Rajabhatkhawa. After lunch- jungle safari.

Day 7 – Jayanti Forest & Pukhri hills. Return to Rajabhatkhawa & night stay.

Day 8 – Return Bagdogra Airport.

Edited: 08 December 2011, 20:33
3. Re: Dooars Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 January 2012, 18:35
4. Re: Dooars Trip

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 January 2012, 18:35
Kolkata, India
Destination Expert
for Kolkata, Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,374 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dooars Trip

Dooars Trip, please note that self promotion is not allowed on Trip Advisor. Your posts will be reported and removed.

Alipurduar, West...
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dooars Trip

Amrita R

your plan... "day3: stay in jayanti

day4: Stay in Buxa tiger reserve."

...is quite confusing as Jayanti itself inside Buxa Tiger Reserve !!!!

I mean if u stay at Jayanti, that means, u r staying in Buxa Tiger Reserve :)

7. Re: Dooars Trip

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2014, 16:45
Get answers to your questions about Birpara
Recent Conversations