We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice on proposed trip during Diwali days to Gopnath, Bhavn

Vadodara
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Advice on proposed trip during Diwali days to Gopnath, Bhavn

- During/pre/post Diwalidays, a trip to Gopnath.

- Total 6 persons ( 3 couples), all Sr.citizens from Vadodara.

- a package offer for 2 - 5 days, inclusive of all meals,budget hotels with preferably european style toilets. for site seeing, if it is there, incl./excl. of taxi arrangement..

- Booking and payment terms.

Thanks in adv, - Dr.Dinesh Dholakia

5 replies to this topic
Devpur Kutch
Destination Expert
for Gujarat
Level Contributor
1,605 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice on proposed trip during Diwali days to Gopnath, Bhavn

Dear Dr. Saheb,

Take a comfortable taxi from Vadodara to reach Bhavnagar in about 4 hours. Stay at Narayani Heritage. Next day drive to Gopnath which is about 75 kms from Bhavnagar and stay at the Gopnath Bungalow. Bookings for both these places can be done at the Nilambagh Palace Bhavnagar.

Have a good trip!

vkb
mississippi
Level Contributor
627 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice on proposed trip during Diwali days to Gopnath, Bhavn

I second the recommendation made by Jadeja Bapu. Gopnath Bunglow is an excellent location. We have spend many family vacations there over the years. Speak with Shakti Singh Gohil at Nilambagh to make you arrangements. Do keep in mind that the food services at the Bungalow aren't anything to write home about but there is a good 'Dhaba" outside that can arrange decent meals at short notice.Also, remember to buy some snacks and supplies in Bhavnagar before leaving or at the very least stop in Talaja to stock up. Not much is available in Gopnath. E mail www.gircosmic.com and see if they can make the taxi arrangements for you at a reasonable rate. They know Kathiawad very well,

Good Luck

Vadodara
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Advice on proposed trip during Diwali days to Gopnath, Bhavn

Dear Sir,

Thank u very much for your advice. I sincerely appreciate and would like to give weightage to your valuable suggestion. However, before I go ahead with booking, I would be happy if I can get an idea on the Gopnath Bunglow - teriff, checking/checkout time, facilities included, availabilities,booking arrangements etc. as we are planning for 3 x Sr.citizen couples trip.

I will be oblidged if I can get these information.

Alternatively, if budget places r around there, may pls be indicated.

Thanks and with best regards.

Devpur Kutch
Destination Expert
for Gujarat
Level Contributor
1,605 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Advice on proposed trip during Diwali days to Gopnath, Bhavn

Pls contact Nilambag Palace Hotel for Tariff and discounts. They will do the booking for both Bhavnagar and Gopnath. As mentioned above Gopnath is a less functional place but the Dharamshalas would not even be basic, so stay at Gopnath.

Contact Address

+91(0278) - 2424241,

+91(0278) - 2429323,

+91(0278) - 2515854,

+91(0278) - 6453001 to 05 line

Fax :- +91 (0278) – 2428072

E-mail: nilambag@bsnl.in

reservation@nilambagpalace.com

fonilambag@gmail.com

Vadodara
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Advice on proposed trip during Diwali days to Gopnath, Bhavn

Thanks a lot again. I will take care as suggested.

Reply to: Advice on proposed trip during Diwali days to Gopnath, Bhavn
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Gopnath Beach