We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving to pv

4 posts
Moving to pv

Hello im 31 y.o and i was offered an interesting job in pv that i might accept and move soon. However, I've been doing some research and im afraid this city wouldnt a fit a single guy my age. Im very outgoing, i go out a lot and tend to meet many beautiful women (25-36) on a weekly basis and i dont know if this is something that exists in pv. Hope someone can reassure me because i always wanted to live by the beach full time. Thanks

9 replies to this topic
colorado springs,co
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
2,592 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Moving to pv

You look amazing m. Hope you find beautiful woman to fulfill your dreams. I'm sure all the beautiful sexy women will flock to you, and you will live happily ever after. Could you unbutton (just one more) button!

4 posts
2. Re: Moving to pv

Lmao please im serious

I really need help

Edited: 13 September 2018, 04:36
colorado springs,co
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
2,592 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: Moving to pv

Well, yeah. Let's be serious here. What makes a really great woman is not what her body looks like or how she will make you look good. I'm sure there are many amazing women in PV that have qualities that are beyond what you are looking for. Good Luck!

Edited: 13 September 2018, 04:40
Jalisco, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Rincon de Guayabitos
Level Contributor
5,365 posts
16 reviews
4. Re: Moving to pv

You do know you can not work with a tourist permit, correct? Is the company who made the job offer helping you get the resident work permit? Have you been to the Mexican Counsulete to start the process?

There are many beautiful women in PV, both gay and straight...

4 posts
5. Re: Moving to pv

Just to make sure: i was asking if maybe i was too young for the average crowd out there or not. Thanks

Edited: 13 September 2018, 04:46
4 posts
6. Re: Moving to pv

Hello.yes the company is getting me the work permit. I was just trying to make sure ild fit in there based on my age.thanks

colorado springs,co
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
2,592 posts
18 reviews
7. Re: Moving to pv

Sorry to give you a hard time m. It really is a touristy area directed to older folks who can afford to vacation here for months at a time.

If I were 30 looking for a job, I would jump at the chance to live in such a vibrant city. The people here (young & old) are top notch.

You don't have anything to lose. The people are very warm, caring, and fun!

Texas
Level Contributor
242 posts
5 reviews
8. Re: Moving to pv

He's yanking your collective chains. Besides, relocation posts aren't allowed. Go ahead and report him, that's what you all do.

colorado springs,co
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
2,592 posts
18 reviews
9. Re: Moving to pv

?huh? Don't get your point. RedMeansRunSon what is your brilliant advice.

Reply to: Moving to pv
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted