We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driver from Ensenada to Valle de Guadalupe

Level Contributor
1 post
Driver from Ensenada to Valle de Guadalupe

I'll be going to Ensenada late October and was wondering if anyone knows of a driver I can hire for the day to take me and my friends to Valle de Gudalupe to go winery hopping. Any information is helpful! Thanks! :)

3 replies to this topic
San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,277 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: Driver from Ensenada to Valle de Guadalupe

Unless you have transportation to ensenada already if not you can take abc bus for about 11 or 12 dollars from tijuana its in a comfortable bus about an hour half away from tijuana..

In the valle de gaudalupe forum

TravellerCA mention you proably can hire a taxi for about 15 dollars an hour about 300 peso..

Also you might want to go on that forum because i also read there is like a bus tour that goes there.. I would go on the valle de gaudalupe forum to ask and look at things to do..

Reno, Nevada
Level Contributor
130 posts
2. Re: Driver from Ensenada to Valle de Guadalupe

Check out Bajadaytripper. Excellent tours to the Valley, whales, etc. He is located in the lobby of the Rosarito Beach Hotel. Speaks better English than me. Look at his website for more complete info.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,277 posts
20 reviews
3. Re: Driver from Ensenada to Valle de Guadalupe

@ harry . oh wow i did not know that existed i might have known and forgotten6 about it..

From reading it.. Ir seems like they hAve costume tours too not just to the wine places.....and it seems they will puck up by the san diego amtrack i could ne wrong on that part.

Have you been on that tour? That can be another thing sugested for people looking for tours in baja region like tijuana enesenada and rosarito and i even seen that have tours were you fly to places and stay 3 or 4 days..

I think that was good suggestion. I just went over the site quickly and does have good reviews

Reply to: Driver from Ensenada to Valle de Guadalupe
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Baja California Norte