We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of Surf lessons in Baja California North?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
137 posts
Cost of Surf lessons in Baja California North?

Anyone now the Ball park price of surf lessons for private or semi private lessons by the ocean between Tijuana, Rosarito, and Ensenada. Also which of the three destinations are better for surfing? I know that its best to stay away from Tijuana and south San Diego beaches as there is a lot of contamination due to run off. A private or semi private lessons is preferred as the people involved had taken a group lesson long time ago and would want a refresher course rather than wait for the instructors to get first timers on their feet. I heard of Surf Ensenada and how they get good reviews though I haven't seen their pricing list yet. So anyone know the pricing of surf instructors in Baja California?

1 reply
Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Tijuana, Anaheim
Level Contributor
4,274 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Cost of Surf lessons in Baja California North?

There's no surf break actually in Ensenada due to the breakwater for shipping. Your best bet is probably Rosarito, or one of the hotel developments along the way, like K-38, Salsipuedes, San Miguel, Baja Malibu.

Edited: 11 June 2018, 09:46
Reply to: Cost of Surf lessons in Baja California North?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Baja California Norte