We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eateries and Shopping

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
Eateries and Shopping

Hello

We are booked to stay at Theo's Village in September having read excellent reviews. Is there a good choice of tavernas, restaurants etc in the locality without going to Chania every day? And excellent news that Lidl is close by for basics like beer and wine!!! but is it realistically within walking distance.

Many thanks

Maggie

4 replies to this topic
Chania, Greece
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Eateries and Shopping

Two large (by Cretan standards) supermarkets are better and closer than Lidl: INKA and AB. But all 3 are only a few minutes walk from where you are located. Restaurants and bars could be limited but one of my favourite restaurants is within walking distance (albeit about 15-20 minutes walk along the beach). It is called Tsalikis

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
2. Re: Eateries and Shopping

Thank you Jeancrete. Very helpful. So looking forward our hol.

Galatás, Khania...
Level Contributor
28 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: Eateries and Shopping

I agree with JeanCrete you are coming at another place chose the local Super Market that they have local thinks try beer Rethimnou biologic you will find it at INKA my best beer. For food try Nisaki Kalamaki area 20 minutes from your hotel.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
4. Re: Eateries and Shopping

Thank you TaxiM for your advice. We will do that.

Maggie

Reply to: Eateries and Shopping
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Agii Apostoli