We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended Car Hire nearby

YorksUK
Level Contributor
51 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Recommended Car Hire nearby

Staying at the Sensimar Kalliston hotel soon and was looking for recommendations on car hire companies in and around Agii Apostoli. I believe Traffic Car Rental have an office in the Kallsiton hotel but reviews (good or bad) are conspicuous by their absence on T/A which makes me dubious. Does anyone have any first hand experience with this company and the approx cost of a small size car for 3 days. I understand that guest staying at the Kalliston hotel receive a discount on the advertised price. Is this correct?.

Apart from that does anyone have any other Car Hire recommendations within walking distance of Agii Apostoli who offer a fully inclusive insurance package along with no excess and no nasty surprises at the end.

Your help would be appreciated

Thank You

SalIan.Yorks.UK

Mentioned in this post
Agii Apostoli Beach
Agii Apostoli Beach
652 Reviews
Crete, Greece
Ammos Hotel
Ammos Hotel
#2 of 11 hotels in Agii Apostoli
Niriis Hotel
Niriis Hotel
#3 of 11 hotels in Agii Apostoli
2 replies to this topic
Agii Apostoli...
Level Contributor
996 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended Car Hire nearby

In the area of Agii Apostoli, you can also find the "Time Car" where you can rent a car at reasonable prices.

Mentioned in this post
Agii Apostoli Beach
Agii Apostoli Beach
652 Reviews
Crete, Greece
staffordshire
Level Contributor
124 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommended Car Hire nearby

Hi, out of Kalliston front entrance, turn left and about 5 minute walk is 'Golden Wheels, on opposite side of road. We hired a car from him for three days in June, VW Polo excellent condition and really clean. would use again, really reasonable price.

Soozie

Reply to: Recommended Car Hire nearby
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Agii Apostoli