We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's in Stobreč?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
What's in Stobreč?

Hi guys, first of all thank you for looking at this!

I have an apartment booked in Stobreč for a week this summer, but just wanted to know some details before we go :)

We are due to be staying near the marina there, I understand the beach is a short walk along the seafront towards one end of Stobreč.

I was wondering if anyone is able to help me with a few things?

--- Where is the bus stop in Stobreč, so we can get the bus in to Split? Do you need to walk up to the main road, or do the buses come in to town?

--- Is there any form of water taxi that goes from Stobreč to Split at all?

--- Is the beach a good beach compared to some of the others along the coast?

--- Any tips or hidden gems for staying in Stobreč?

Thank you again!! :)

8 replies to this topic
Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Split, Cavtat, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sarajevo, Mostar, Zagreb
Level Contributor
8,588 posts
522 reviews
1. Re: What's in Stobreč?

It's the bus no 25 - here on the map you can see the bus stop:

https:/…16.52308

The bus lines map (25 is shown on the small map down to the left).

promet-split.hr/sadrzaj/…20linija.pdf

It arrives to the bus terminal in Sukoisan, from which you can either walk or take some bus that goes to the HNK (National Theatre) or Trajektna Luka (Ferry Port)

Timetables:

www.promet-split.hr/index.php…

www.promet-split.hr/index.php…

This is also useful:

http://villasolis.net/how-to-reach-stobrec/

promet-split.hr/images/stories/Linija%2060%2…

For the beaches see http://split.gg/split-beaches/

I can not give you my personal oppinion, as I never use beaches when in Split. I was only visiting the industry zone in Stobrec, as there is a shop selling motorcycle tyres

Split, Croatia
Level Contributor
3,094 posts
96 reviews
2. Re: What's in Stobreč?

the town is very ancient with some wonderful preserved monuments....look up the Stobrec Tourist Office on the web and you will get a lot of info, The town is just a short ride from the city...great long beach, rent a kayak, paddle around......and the long main street that runs parallel to the beach is lined with cafes...a very nice town!

4 posts
3. Re: What's in Stobreč?

Hi, I am also staying in Stobreč mid June and I was wondering if there are any local companies who organise trips out to places such as Krka National Park.

Also, is there a bus that goes to Duce/Omis?

Thanks in advance :)

Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Split, Cavtat, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sarajevo, Mostar, Zagreb
Level Contributor
8,588 posts
522 reviews
4. Re: What's in Stobreč?

Bus line 60

promet-split.hr/images/stories/Linija%2060%2…

Liverpool, United...
2 posts
1 review
5. Re: What's in Stobreč?

There’s also a tourist information office in town centre who can help with all your questions

Lancashire
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: What's in Stobreč?

All the bus links that people have kindly put on here don't seem to work :(

I am also going to Stobrec and am wondering how late the buses run from Split to Stobrec in the evening - ie How easy is to get back if we have an evening or 2 in Split

thanks Andrea

Level Contributor
30 posts
8 reviews
7. Re: What's in Stobreč?

It depends.

If you mean bus 25 to the center of Stobreč last service from Split is at 22:45 (10:45 pm) on working days, on Saturday last service is at 23:30 ( 11:30 pm) however you must take bus 27 which operates altered route on that departure and stops in center of Stobreč), and on Sunday at 22:30 (10:30 pm you take bus 29 which operated altered route on that departure and stops in center of Stobreč). (try this link promet-split.hr/vozni-red/split/linijaid/1837 )

As an alternative option you have bus number 60 which operates in 30 minutes intervals until midnight. During July and August there are also departures at 1 am and 3 am. Number 60 stops on "main road" just outside Stobreč. I dont know where is Your accomodation but to give you some ideas of distances I will say that walking time from place where number 60 drops you off to bus station in center of Stobreč where bus number 25 drops you off is 10 minutes.

Manchester, United...
4 posts
8. Re: What's in Stobreč?

I am staying in 'guesthouse ante' in stobrec but can't seem to find anything about it on here. Has anyone stayed here that can give me a review? Thanks

Reply to: What's in Stobreč?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Stobrec