We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clubs near downtown Montreal..

New York City, New...
7 posts
Save Topic
Clubs near downtown Montreal..

So I am looking for a club to go to in a few weeks on a Saturday night with a group of 8 guys. We have no problem buying 2 bottles or so (what do bottles go for out there?) and getting a table, but would prefer the type of place where we could wear jeans and nice shoes but not something super fancy with a strict annoying door that we would have to wait around for. Its a group of guys from NJ/NYC out there for a bachelor party from 27-33 years old. Looking for something fun, good DJ with clubby/electronic type music, not super expensive, good crowd of girls, but not a very young 18 year old college type scene. Any thoughts?

montreal
Level Contributor
106 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clubs near downtown Montreal..

Check some of my previous posts I've covered this topic extensively as I plan bachelor parties for a living.

T T
New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Clubs near downtown Montreal..

Bigoh....read your top 5 article and a bunch of posts. Was wondering if you had any insight to New Years parties in Montreal. 6 guys heading to Montreal from NYC, LA, & Philly. 25 yrs old, all former/current athletes (just to say we're not slobs) looking for a place with the right age crowd and people looking to have fun (trying to avoid places that are too pretentious). Planning on getting a party package with bottle service, but just looking for the right place.

Two we've found are Muzique & Rouge. Any thoughts?

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
11,956 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clubs near downtown Montreal..

@TT It is always better to write a new query than to tag on an existing one.

That being said Bigoh has not been active ton this forum for a while. So you should send him a private message here on TA but also search his old posts, I think that you will find the name of his company at some point.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6,858 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Clubs near downtown Montreal..

BigOh's private messages are disabled and he hasn't posted here in a while. I don't know if he gave up in frustration from overzealous moderation, or TripAdvisor disabled his account for the sin of following the guidelines to the letter.

In any case, his business (which is a bachelor-party planning service) is www.connectedmontreal.com (a bit NSFW, depending on where you work!).

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Clubs near downtown Montreal..

Glad to see I was missed (shhh its me Oren aka bigoh).

Overall NYE is a bunch of really young kids (18-21) getting really sloppy....

That being said, Rouge is a solid bet, Open Bar parties tend to be a scam.

If you are around hit me up and we can grab a drink.

6. Re: Clubs near downtown Montreal..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2013, 10:46