We are traveling from Scotland to one of my dreams a formula Grand Prix has anyone got any advice for attending this event
A lot of sunscreen and large brim hat or rain coat depending
Use public transit (metro)
Reserve hotel way ahead of time (prices are double for this event...)
Visit Crescent St as of Friday... Some cars are displayed... lots of race related action
Get to the race as early as possible
Get a cheap foldable cooler and bring some drinks and snacks.
Since March 2016, Canada has had an entry requirement known as the “Electronic Travel Authorization”(eTA), for visa-exempt foreign nationals traveling to Canada by air. Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travelers with a valid visa.
1) ONLY use the official Government of Canada website.
2) Apply for an eTA as early as possible.
3) Wait to make any non-refundable purchases (flights, accommodations, etc) until *after* your eTA has been approved.
4) The eTA is NOT a Visa. It is only authorization to board a plane to Canada.
5) Without a valid eTA, you WILL be denied boarding by the airline.