We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus tours

Level Contributor
212 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Bus tours

We are seniors visiting Montreal in Sept and staying near the train station. We would be interested in tour(s) which will show us the highlights of the city and perhaps the surrounding area. Can you recommend a company, a tour and direct me as to how to access information and booking? Thank you.

Mentioned in this post
Montreal
Montreal
Quebec, Canada
2 replies to this topic
Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
12,775 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus tours

Grey Line is the classic one but I will suggest that you go to the main Tourist Information Center, just at the north side of Dominion Square and just a short walk for you if you are staying near Central Station. The Info Center will be able to list things for you, including tours, and this part of the Square is also the main departure point for Grey Line.

Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus tours

I've done the Grey Line here in my own city and it was quite lovely. Many stops around the city and lovely views as well. But I agree with rickb above, hit the tourist office and get some ideas. Not to mention, the tour buses depart from here as well.

Reply to: Bus tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted