We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any luggage storage near Air Canada Centre?

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
2 helpful votes
Any luggage storage near Air Canada Centre?
Save

Me and my friend is going to Toronto in Mar 2016, we would like to watch a show at 7pm / 8pm at Air Canada Centre then leave Toronto to Niagara Falls that night. I would like to know if the Toronto Coach Terminal is far from the centre? And if yes, is there any luggage storage near the centre?

Thanks!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
11,823 posts
39 reviews
162 helpful votes
1. Re: Any luggage storage near Air Canada Centre?
Save

I don't think there is any place to store your luggage near the AC Center. It is not that far from the Bus Terminal. It is about 20 minute walk, or you can take the subway if you don't want to walk.

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
38,252 posts
16 reviews
26 helpful votes
2. Re: Any luggage storage near Air Canada Centre?
Save

Google maps:

https://goo.gl/maps/MRAsGkNWGLr

there used to be lockers at the bus terminal ... not sure if they are still there.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
2 helpful votes
3. Re: Any luggage storage near Air Canada Centre?
Save

Thank you for your reply!

Is the locker large enough for a 29" luggage? if they are still there.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
4. Re: Any luggage storage near Air Canada Centre?
Save

Unfortunately, the website for the Toronto bus terminal at Dundas and Bay is not working. I have called their main number (416) 594-1010 and left a message enquiring about storage lockers for luggage and their sizes. I will post the information here if/when they return my call.

There are definitely no storage facilities for luggage near the ACC except for hotels that will keep a customer's bag for a few hours once they check out. You may have to leave your luggage at your hotel, then return there to retrieve it, before going to the bus station, if there are no other options that come up.

Edited: 6 years ago
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
2 helpful votes
5. Re: Any luggage storage near Air Canada Centre?
Save

Really appreciate your help on calling their number! Thank you!

Looking forward to seeing your reply :D

Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
3,218 posts
18 reviews
14 helpful votes
6. Re: Any luggage storage near Air Canada Centre?
Save

I walk through the corridor with the storage lockers regularly. There are some pretty big ones but I've never measured them. Will try to remember to have a closer look when I walk through tonight.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
7. Re: Any luggage storage near Air Canada Centre?
Save

Hi Carriemaa

Just wanted to update you: Still no response from anyone at the bus terminal :(

I have called back again, always get a recording with instructions to leave a message which I have done, but no response yet. I will post back again if I do get an answer for you.

Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
3,218 posts
18 reviews
14 helpful votes
8. Re: Any luggage storage near Air Canada Centre?
Save

I don't think they answer that phone! Fortunately, though, I just walked through the passageway with the storage lockers 30 minutes ago and remember to have a look at the sizes of the lockers. There are dozens that would hold a 29" piece of luggage.

Edited: 6 years ago
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
9. Re: Any luggage storage near Air Canada Centre?
Save

Thanks Rob_and_Cathy for checking!

A website that doesn't work and a phone that doesn't get answered, that's very disappointing.

Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
3,218 posts
18 reviews
14 helpful votes
10. Re: Any luggage storage near Air Canada Centre?
Save

Greyhound isn't big on customer service.