We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cab From Airport toWestin Harbour Castle..how much roughly?

WPG, MB
Level Contributor
143 posts
75 reviews
Cab From Airport toWestin Harbour Castle..how much roughly?

We’re coming in next week for a couple Jays/Red Sox games and staying at the Westin Harbour Castle, they do offer an airport shuttle for $27 one way or $40 for round trip. My question is how much would cab cost from the airport to the WHC?

Toronto
Level Contributor
1,642 posts
638 reviews
1. Re: Cab From Airport toWestin Harbour Castle..how much roughly?

It's a flat fee system. The following link is from the Pearson airport website. It looks like it's $53. There's a message posted that they may charge a fuel surcharge due to rising cost of fuel (I was not aware of this).

torontopearson.com/uploadedFiles/Pearson/Con…

WPG, MB
Level Contributor
143 posts
75 reviews
2. Re: Cab From Airport toWestin Harbour Castle..how much roughly?

Perfect, thanks travelfun001.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,222 posts
807 reviews
3. Re: Cab From Airport toWestin Harbour Castle..how much roughly?

$40 return is a good deal, go jays!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6,858 posts
4. Re: Cab From Airport toWestin Harbour Castle..how much roughly?

$27 per person? Sounds like the Toronto Airport Express bus (www.torontoairportexpress.com/fares.php) -- it's a good choice for the Westin, as it's non-stop to there from the airport, though for two people a cab won't be much more expensive.

The fuel surcharge for airport taxis is described at torontopearson.com/en/toandfrom/taxilimo/# and I'd guess that it's $2 right now.

Toronto
Level Contributor
5,103 posts
34 reviews
5. Re: Cab From Airport toWestin Harbour Castle..how much roughly?

I think $27 is per person. If that is the case, a taxi or limo would be cheaper.

WPG, MB
Level Contributor
143 posts
75 reviews
6. Re: Cab From Airport toWestin Harbour Castle..how much roughly?

Thanks everyone, I'm checking with the Hotel now to see if it's per person or not.

7. Re: Cab From Airport toWestin Harbour Castle..how much roughly?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2015, 09:46